|Phone:||M: 920 655 8775||920 655 8775||mobile|
|Phone:||O: 715 841 0015||715 841 0015||office|
- License #:
My 44-Point comprehensive marketing plan is designed to sell your competitively priced home in the shortest amount of time and with the least amount of frustration for you. This far-reaching plan includes the following:
MARKET ANALYSIS – To Help Determine a Price that Makes Your Home the Best Option in Today’s Market.
1. Thoroughly inspect your home to note valuable features and upgrades that will set you apart from the competition.
2. Determine the property’s Fair Market Value with a detailed written market analysis using sold comparables (COMPS), expired and withdrawn listings and homes currently on the market.
3. Execute a listing agreement authorizing us to sell your property.
PROPERTY ENHANCEMENT - Provide you with helpful information to make your property as marketable and appealing as possible to real estate agents and potential home buyers.
4. Suggest repairs and improvements that will help sell your property for the highest price.
5. Guide you on "staging" your property: "neutralizing," repairs, added amenities, color, lighting, cleanup, curb appeal, etc.
MARKETING – The most essential part of the sales process.
AT THE PROPERTY:
6. Take high-quality digital photos and/or schedule a professional photographer to take digital images for the MLS and Internet websites.
7. Place a Amaximmo First Class In Real Estate branded professional “For Sale” sign on the property.
8. Install a high-security, computerized lock box for showings at your property. A record of users is available to me if needed.
9. For residential properties, create a beautiful and elegant custom flyer outlining the key property features, pricing information, and photos to place in a weather protected flyer box on the property. (See Example Flyer)
10. Display your home to the CBAR team on PREVIEW – a caravan of agents who will visit your home and provide valuable feedback based on their market experience.
11. In addition to bringing potential buyers to view your property, I will personally show the property by appointment to other Realtors’ clients when needed.
12. Upload all information and photos to Multiple Listing Service (MLS), including an appealing description that will attract the interest of agents to show their clients. (This information is distributed to over 1,400 local real estate agents as well as national Realtors).
13. Give all information to Multiple Listing Service (MLS), including a story-styled description using the most searched terms to make your home listing stand out and be memorable.
14. Send you a printed copy of the MLS description and a link to the MLS presentation for your approval.
15. Create a state-of-the-art digital magazine featuring your home and community information. (See Example)
16. Reach more than 40 million potential home buyers on the Internet as your listing is showcased on consumer real estate websites including but not limited to:
17. Send an email “E-Blast” to all Central Wi MLS agents with the new listing or when any terms change for the listing.
18. Send an email blast periodically to more than 5,000 residents along the coast who have lived in their current home for more than two years.
19. Distribute a blog post highlighting your property across the Internet.
20. Create a Video of your home to feature on Social Media including a paid marketing campaign designed to reach those interested in your type of property. (Sample Video)
21. Hand-deliver your property information to top local agents the moment it hits the multiple listing service.
22. Mail a beautiful "Just Listed" announcement card to 100 of your neighbors.
23. Door Knock nearby neighbors informing them of your home on the market.
24. Email or mail, depending on their preferred method of contact, your home brochure to Realtors, friends, clients, and anyone I think might be especially interested in your property.
25. Call or visit at least 10 people every business day and tell them about your home to find a buyer for your property.
26. Update changes as they occur and send reminders to agents at Amaximmo office meetings.
27. Promote your property by networking with top companies, salespeople and agents from other real estate firms.
CLIENT CARE – My Duties & Commitment to Keeping You “In the Know”
29. Follow up with real estate agents on showings and share the results and comments as received with you.
30. Send monthly Seller's Progress Reports (sold properties, competition in the market and trend report).
31. Provide legal forms needed including a sales agreements, disclosures for mold and radon, any subsequent counter-offers, etc.
32. Update you with any changes in the local real estate market that may affect the sale of your home.
33. Present ALL offers as received.
34. Suggest additional enhancement and/or repairs based on buyer feedback.
35. Qualify prospective buyers to be sure they can purchase your property.
36. Qualify potential buyers (if they are working with our office) before any written offer is presented.
37. Prepare a strong acceptance to create a smooth transaction that will close on time with no surprises.
38. I will carefully review and present all offers for your consideration.
WE HAVE AN OFFER – We’re At the Goal Line!
39. Follow up with the mortgage company, title company, and the other real estate agent to keep you informed of the closing process.
40. I will represent YOU in the negotiating process to get the highest possible price!
41. If issues arise, I will help you negotiate the results of a home inspection to a satisfactory resolution with both you and the home buyers.
42. Keep you informed of the progress of escrow and help with any problems that may occur with contingency removals (financing, inspections, etc.).
43. Help arrange the Buyer Walk-Through before closing.
44. Keep track of crucial dates in the purchase contract and close the sale once all negotiations are finalized.
45. Accompany you to closing. Assist in the transfer of keys, help with utility billing, etc.
AFTER THE SALE – I’m Still Here For You!
AMAXIMMO First Class in Real Estate
Amaximmo, LLC was locally founded in 2018 to provide progressive, boutique real estate services that you’d only find in larger cities to our clients in the Wausau Metro Area.
The agents who make up Amaximmo have been selected from among the most talented and respected in the industry. All of them bring in a wealth of talent and experience to benefit our customers and clients. In many cases they also have backgrounds in areas that complement their real estate expertise such as Interior Design & Architecture, Accounting, Advertising or Bi-Lingual abilities to name just a few.
But, the one thing they all specialize in is YOU, the client. Forget everything you ever thought you knew about real estate agents and companies. At Amaximmo, we shattered the mold. Because we believe moving is far more than just a new address, we take this life transition very seriously whether it is your first home or your tenth. And, price doesn’t matter either…you matter! At Amaximmo we provide you with the same first class, personalized service we’d want for ourselves when buying or selling a home. As the real estate industry shifts towards mobile and online marketing, we strongly believe nothing can replace a personal touch, an expert who cares. Our agents know our neighborhoods better than any online search engine. We live here. We raised or are raising our kids here. This is our home. We know it inside and out.
But, that’s not to say we’re behind the times. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. While providing individualized, personal service, Amaximmo agents stay current in all areas of real estate. They are the first to embrace the latest technology and innovation and look to the future to add even more tools to their real estate tool belt. Personal, first class service. Talent and expertise. Technology and innovation. When it all works together it is a thing of beauty… it is Amaximmo!